Hey Y'all!

Inspired by the Bob Wills' tune That's What I Like About the South, here you will read my ramblings on the South and all things Southern. As the song goes, "Cornbread and turnip greens... Ham hocks and butter beans... Mardi Gras down in New Orleans- That's what I like about the South!!!" That and a whole lot more. I hope y'all enjoy!





Monday, January 4, 2010

Tellin' Lies

Greetings Friends!

I am Colonel Adam Southern from Culleoka, Tennessee. After donning the colonel’s “uniform” for several years, I was recognized by Tennessee’s governor Phil Bredesen and given the honorary title of colonel. I am a librarian by trade and a storyteller whenever I get a chance. I give ghost tours of Downtown Columbia, Tennessee and also perform at local storytelling events. Click on the link below to watch me in action at the 2009 Mule Day “Liar’s Contest.”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csKRJqojUmc

No comments:

Post a Comment